Ridgeway gdpr policy
Ridgeway are committed to protecting and respecting any personal information you may choose to share with us. This policy describes what types of information we collect from you, how we use it, how you can manage the information we hold and how you can contact us.
We will always give you the option not to receive marketing communications from us. We will not send you unsolicited or ‘junk’ emails. We do not sell your information to any third parties or share it with anyone not employed by Ridgeway.
The contents of this policy may change from time to time, so you may wish to check this page for updates occasionally to ensure that you are still happy to share your information with us. Where possible, we will also try to contact you directly to notify you of any changes that come into effect.
What information do we collect?
We collect contact details when you enquire about a product and/or service from Ridgeway. We also collect information on what product/service you have enquired about and store this information as it may be relevant for any future enquiries. We only collect information which is necessary, relevant and adequate for the purpose you are providing it for. This information is stored in our Customer Relations Management system (CRM) and is only accessible by approved Ridgeway employees.
How do we use this information?
Ridgeway will only process information that is absolutely necessary for the purpose for which it has been required. You, the customer, will always have the option not to receive marketing communications from us and you can withdraw your consent, object or unsubscribe at any time. We are asking you to ‘OPT IN’ to receive email updates from us. We will never send you unsolicited or ‘junk’ emails or communications, or share your personal information with anyone else who may seek to do so.
How do we share this information?
We do not share your information with any third parties, so you don’t have to worry about receiving unsolicited communications. Your information is stored in our CRM system and is used solely by our sales and administrative team to provide the most efficient service possible, in terms of what products or services you may be interested in and your contact details to organise deliveries and/or payment.
How long do we store your information for?
We will not keep your personal information for any longer than is necessary. If you are an account customer or otherwise have a long standing trading relationship with us we will hold personal information about you for a longer period of time than if we have obtained your details in connection with a prospective relationship.
How can you manage the information we hold about you?
You have the right as an individual to access any personal information we may hold about you and make corrections if necessary. You also have the right to withdraw any consent you may have previously given to us and ask us to erase information we hold about you. You also have the right to object to us using your personal information (where we rely on our business interests to process and use your information).
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of the information that we hold about you;
- Change and/or update your information;
- Withdraw any consent you have previously given;
- Object to our use of your information (where we rely on our legitimate business interests to use your information) provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process said information. When we do rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information for direct marketing, we will always comply with your right to object;
- Request that your information be erased (or restrict its usage) provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process said information.
- Transfer your information in a structured data file (in a commonly used and machine readable format) should it be requested, we aim to comply within 30 days.
You can exercise the above rights and/or manage your information by contacting us using the details below:
Post: Ridgeway Ltd, 103 Airport Road West, Belfast, BT3 9ED
Phone: +44 (0)28 9045 4599